- News & Views
- Solution Providers
The Critical Role of SMEs in Advancing the SDGs - New Data & Insights
June 1, 2016
SMEs play a crucial role in the growth of developing economies and are key to the success of the new Sustainable Development Goals. Choosing and supporting the right SME partners in your value chain is a critical component of your company helping to advance the SDGs.
What You Will Learn:
- What role can SMEs play in advancing the new Sustainable Development Goals?
- What are the latest trends on sustainable small and mid-sized businesses globally, including credit correlations?
- Learn how to uncover the innovation potential of SMEs in your value chains.
- Learn how your support of these companies can help spur growth of local economies, helping also to solve some of the world’s most critical issues.
- Michele Bongiovanni, Founder and CEO of HealRWorld
- Mark Aryaeenia, On the Board of HealRWorld and CEO of Gavurin Ltd.
- Andrew Kahn, Director of Business Development with Partnership Solutions at D&B