- News & Views
- Solution Providers
Circular Economy - A Practical Guide to Driving Business Value
November 1, 2016
The concept of Circular Economy has risen to the top of the agenda in many public debates, political discussions and corporate strategic considerations. It is commonly agreed that it may hold the key to a more sustainable future. In spring 2016, the EU ratified an action plan known as the Circular Economy Package — taking a first regulatory step towards 'closing the loop'. This session explores how and where circular economy can create value for businesses. Gain greater insight into practical solutions on how to leverage life cycle thinking, implement a Circularity approach, and communicate your success in a credible, quantitative manner.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand current trends in the Circular Economy movement.
- See how to accelerate transition to more circular models and gain clarity on next steps.
- Learn how circularity can bring value to your business.
- Lise Molander,Principal Consultant of Circular Economy and Director of Strategic Accounts, Nordic Region, thinkstep
- John Jewell, Senior Consultant - Account Manager Building & Construction, thinkstep
- Download slides
- thinkstep services brochure
- Learn more about thinsktep's Cicular Economy Strategic Planning Services
Attendee Resources:During the live recording of this webinar, we had a very active audience, from all different backgrounds, eager to share information and resources, asking compelling questions, and a desire to continue the conversation. Below is a list of resources shared during the session. I encourage you to continue the dialogue, resources sharing and connecting in the disqus comment box at the bottom of this page in the chat feed.