SB'13 Silver Sponsorship
- Prime exposure as Silver Sponsor with logo placement in all relevant event marketing
- Listed as a Silver sponsor on SB’13 sponsorship page with 50 word blurb to be used for pre-event marketing
- 200 x 200 small block advertisement on SB website for 2 months
- One banner advertisement in two Sustainable Brands newsletters
- Opportunity to offer SB approved gift item in SB’13 Gift Lounge and / or Speaker Gift Packages
- Whitepaper posted on SB site
- Premium listing in SB’s Sustainable Solutions Provider Directory, with company profile, contact information, links to company website, with opportunity to include social media outlets and downloadable product PDFs
- On-site interview of Company Spokesperson, to be delivered to greater SB Community through SB Media Outlets
- Logo recognition in printed Event Guide
- Logo placement on all relevant signage
- 8’ x 10’ booth on the Expo Floor
- 4 ALL EVENT Conference Passes
- 2 Expo staff passes
- Opportunity to invite 10 people to receive complimentary Expo Passes, (i.e. clients, prospects, partners)
- 20% Discount on any additional ALL EVENT Conference Passes for your staff & network
Webinar can be substituted for an Expo booth, or can be purchased for $8,500. Details furnished upon request.
- Interview archived in the Digital Learning Library on SB website
We Also Have the Following Silver Level Engagement Opportunities
SB Connect Sponsorship
Connect your brand with SB’13 Attendees! Designed to allow Sponsor maximum personal interaction with SB’13 attendees from start to finish at this year’s conference. Integral to this is the inclusion of one of eight Executive Suites at Paradise Point for four nights, located in very close proximity to the main conference venue.
All eight suites open onto a central lawn where opening night reception and festivities will kick off. The tab’s on us on opening night as we supply each Sponsor’s suite with a baseline of drinks and appetizers. Individual personality and pizazz can be added at your discretion, along with the opportunity to promote as much or as little follow-up activity for the duration of the week as you choose. Use this lovely hospitality suite as meeting space for your staff, for key client discussions, for birds-of-a feather dinners, or simply casual late night hospitality. The tab for the rest of the week will be your responsibility, and at your discretion, but we’ll help you promote your activities!
The suites are large and will comfortably allow sit-down dining or meetings of 15 or more guests, or hospitality on a flow basis of 75 or more. There’s a separate attached king bedroom included as part of the sponsorship, with an option to reserve a second attached bedroom for additional staff at your expense (but at our great group rate) if you choose.
This is a very robust opportunity, please contact our sales team for full details; please note this sponsorship substitutes the suite for an 8’ x 10’ Expo booth space.
Breakfast Presentation Sponsor
Sponsor will have the opportunity to connect with SB attendees over breakfast on one of the three days of the conference
- Opportunity to present to up to 125 attendees over breakfast - Hot Breakfast Buffet included.
- Sponsored Breakfast listed in online and printed program & event guide
- Sponsored Breakfast listed on Room Schedule Signage
- Opportunity to supply dedicated stand-alone signage in corresponding room
SB Birds of a Feather Host
The "Birds of a Feather" dinner is designed to provide an informal setting where the "Host" can engage with a small group of SB participants (10-20) around a topic of the Host's choice to gain valuable inside, interactive conversation, and new contacts. Our high-level attendee base is an incredible knowledge resource, and this is a great way to engage with them in an intimate manner.
We will help facilitate the recruitment process and reserve a restaurant (Host typically covers the tab). Recruitment of participants can come from multiple directions and is customizable:
- Through invitations sent out to prospective participants by Host
- Through invitations sent out to prospective participants from our attendee list. Host can choose recipients of invitation and we will provide names and titles, and send the invite email
- Through engaging participants with on-site announcements
Track Sponsor – 6 available
- Track sponsors will have the chance to deliver a 3-minute introduction for each Learn Session in their track
- Opportunity to supply dedicated stand-alone signage in corresponding rooms
- Opportunity to distribute SB approved materials in corresponding session rooms
- Seat on SB’13 Advisory Board
Office of the Future Co-Sponsor
- Product or Technology Sponsor of the Office of the Future, with a category exclusive right according to type of material included
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to showcase products, personnel and promotional literature at the Office of the Future during the conference
- Sponsor will have additional logo placement in the main event lobby
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 415.626.2212