“Sustainable Brands is my new favorite conference ”
SB London | What you will learn at SB London
What You Will Learn
- How organisational change, employee engagement and multi-stakeholder collaboration are Driving Shift through the Power of And.
- What the new opportunities are in brand positioning, how we communicate effectively with each of the associated target audiences and what key value propositions are involved.
- How we can best employ approaches and techniques such as educating without guilt, storytelling and gamification to provide us with the tools for engaging and driving sales.
- How ‘design for behaviour change’ is being implemented in products and communications to support consumer desire to do the right thing.
- What Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) can do for design and brands.
- Why business model innovation is key to brand development.
- What market trends and drivers are in play at present; plus, how to spot what's coming next, futureproof your brand today and strategise for tomorrow.
- How Open Innovation is set to pave the way for faster innovation by smart, strategic brand leaders.
- What new tools are coming to market to help you manage, measure and report your environmental impact.
- What really are the best examples of sustainable brand innovation/communication, what their study can teach us and how we can apply what we have learned.
- The value of brand communities or tribes and why sustainable brands are well equipped to build one
- What’s the latest on putting social media to work to build your brand more economically, while simultaneously strengthening your relationship with stakeholders
- Who’s building successful, collaborative cross-sector partnerships, and how they’ve set down spears to build a productive relationship
- You’ll find a full year’s worth of other thought-provoking, insightful, and tangible ideas for becoming a sustainable brand leader at SB London – plus be able to discuss them in depth!
What SB Attendees Say
—Jim Hanna, Starbucks