SB London | Silver Sponsorship
Silver Sponsorship: Track Host: £7,950 (+VAT) / US$12,400; Lunch: £6,500 (+VAT) / US$10,150
- Prime exposure as Silver Sponsor with logo placement in all relevant event marketing
- Listed as a Silver Sponsor on SB London sponsorship page with 50-word blurb to be used for pre-event marketing
- 200 x 200 small block advertisement on SB website for 2 months during the conference marketing period
- One banner advertisement in two Sustainable Brands newsletters
- Whitepaper posted on SB site
- Premium listing in SB’s Sustainable Solutions Provider Directory, with company profile, contact information, links to company website, with opportunity to include social media outlets and downloadable product PDFs
- On-site interview of Company Spokesperson, to be delivered to greater SB Community through SB Media Outlets
- Logo placement on all relevant signage
- 2m / 6ft. skirted tabletop space with room for stand-alone signage on the Expo Floor
- 2 Expo staff passes
- 4 ALL EVENT Conference Passes
- 20% Discount on any additional ALL EVENT Conference Passes for your staff & network
- Logo listing in printed Event Programme
*Webinar can be substituted for an Expo Pop-Up space. Details furnished upon request.
- Interview archived in the Digital Learning Library on SB website
Silver Level Sponsorships
- Track Host will have the chance to deliver a 3-minute introduction for each Breakout Session in their Track on a given day, with 2 sessions per Track per day. Exclusive two-day Track sponsorship is available for £13,500/US$21,000
- Opportunity to supply dedicated stand-alone signage in corresponding rooms
- Opportunity to distribute SB approved materials in corresponding session rooms
- Seat on SB London Advisory Board
- Lunch Sponsor will have additional branding in lunch area, and will be announced by MC as the given day’s lunch sponsor.
- Logo displayed on screen in Auditorium to full plenary audience, as delegates break for lunch
- Dedicated mention as Lunch Sponsor in Delegate Programme materials
Continental Networking Breakfast
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to connect with SB attendees over breakfast, with views over the Thames, to approx. 200 with option of AV running rolling presentations (AV costs would be incurred).
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to work with SB to brand the breakfast area.
- Dedicated mention as Breakfast Sponsor in Delegate Programme materials
What SB Attendees Say
“I’m amazed at how such a good thing can keep getting better. ”
—Coleman Bigelow, Johnson & Johnson