- News & Views
- Solution Providers
SB Annual Corporate Membership
Why become a Corporate Member?
- If you are looking to develop a sustainable business/brand competency in your organization, an SB Corporate Membership represents an exceptional value in education and networking, both online and via passes to private member events and the annual Sustainable Brands Conference -- the world's leading conference on innovation for sustainability.
- Our goal is to help your brand and teams drive consumer demand for your product/ service, increase employee engagement, innovation and ROI around sustainability.
- Our business value proposition is to inspire, engage and equip members to build new business and brand value by innovating for sustainability
Join Current Members:
- Coca Cola, Unilever, L'Oreal, Ford, Disney, BASF, UPS, eBay, SAP, Sprint, Philips, MARS, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle Purina, Becker Underwood, Dell, 3M, Steelcase, Caesars, GMCR, Target, Molson Coors, MOM Brands, Life Technologies, Kendall Jackson, Wilsonart, Interface, Mattel.
4 Full Conference Passes to any Sustainable Brands Events
- Events include the Annual flagship SB13 event in San Diego to the New Metrics events to SB International Events.
- Send teams from a cross section of departments: Sustainability, Marketing, Branding, CSR
- Join private roundtable discussions at the events
- Access to VIP and private member events including lunches, bar b qs during the conference
- Incredible learning, networking and take back opportunities.
25% discount for additional personnel to attend all Sustainable Brands events.
Invitations to the 3 Corporate Member Meetings in 2013
- Each meeting will focus on one of the three key themes:
- Meeting 1 ROI/New Metrics- To further demonstrate, document and influence the business/brand case for Environmental and Social Innovation
- Meeting 2 Sustainable Innovation- To enable Disruptive Innovation That Drives Growth and Supports Sustainability
- Meeting 3 Behavior Change- To better Understand and Drive Shift in Consumer Demand & Behavior
- Members share best practices, practical examples and insights around successes and challenges in open and confidential discussions.
- Opportunities to collaborate on new initiatives and partnerships
- Peer to peer learning in a co-learning environment.
- Develop your long term areas of leadership in innovation
- Past hosts include Interface, Dell and Nestle Purina- includes tour of hosts facilities to see sustainability and EHS activities in action.
Build your Brand profile on SustainableBrands.com
- Give your brand visibility and exposure to SB global consumer audience
- SB will help position your brand as thought leader and innovator
- The SB Community is composed of passionate professionals looking for tools and solution providers to help them create better brands and businesses. Whether you are a business or sustainability executive, a design/innovation expert, or a brand/marketing communications professional, the SB community is uniquely focused on leveraging sustainable innovation for competitive advantage.
- Sustainable Brands delivers nearly one million editorial impressions to over 225,000 unique readers from around the world – all of whom are interested in keeping up with our members’ sustainable business activities – each year.
Distribute your Brands sustainability-related news through the online Communications Platforms and SB Press Room
- Your sustainability news is distributed directly through our Member Press Room, and redistributed through our social media outlets including twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and our weekly newsletters.
- Our in house team of Editors will push your story out over channels such as CSRWire and Business Wire.
- External Editors regularly pick up stories from the Press Room and spread across external media networks.
Online Learning Library including assistance and personal training on how to best take advantage of the resources available.
- Our Learning Library offers on demand access to premium learning content, including conference videos, audio/ mp3 archives, webinars, slideshows, whitepapers and virtual events led by industry experts.
- Expect at least one new resource per week in a library where over 100 hours of learning exist already
- Your Choice of Weekly Newsletters on Sustainable Business Strategy, Design and Communications
Access to a private, online Corporate Member Forum and resource repository
- Where members connect and share resources with peers throughout the year in confidence and without distraction from sales people or job seekers.
- Access to private online networking space
- An opportunity to search and connect with other SB community members
- Unique opportunities to participate in crowd-sourced research projects, find speaker support for your internal sustainability meetings, and leverage SLM partnerships with top sustainable business school programs including Wharton, UC Berkeley, Presidio, and more.
Price: $12,500 | Duration: Annually
Contact our Director of Corporate Member Development, Patrick McCartan for all related queries firstname.lastname@example.org