- News & Views
- Solution Providers
SB Redefines Value at the New Metrics of Sustainable Business Conference
July 11th, 2012
As the meaning and measure of value continue to be redefined by business, consumers and society, the demand is fueled for business to demonstrate its ability to create value for all its stakeholders, rather than simply profit for shareholders. The question of how this value is defined, measured and communicated is the topic of our 2nd annual conference on The New Metrics of Sustainable Business – September 27-28, 2012, at The Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA.
Join the Sustainable Brands community as we continue the conversation that began at New Metrics in 2011, exploring leading-edge efforts to redefine value and define smarter business metrics. This two-day, Sustainable Brands Issues in Focus event examines innovative work that expands the way business can create, quantify, manage and communicate value; measure the environmental and social impacts of business activity; and find new ways to translate shared value activities into enhanced financial performance in the 21st century. Various initiatives, research and models will be presented and plenty of time devoted to interactive discussion, facilitated by some of sustainability's top strategists.
Key topics being explored include:
- How individuals, organizations and global economies are redefining value
- Breakthrough research and models for measuring the ROI of sustainability efforts
- Incentivizing and maximizing employee engagement, well-being and valuation
- Tying environmental and social initiatives to enhanced shareholder value
- Extending value throughout the entire supply chain
- How impact investing might enable new corporate sustainability initiatives by changing the way we measure ROI
- The growing role of materiality in how companies are, or should be, measuring and reporting impact
Speakers and details are still being added so check our Program page regularly for updates. Seating is strictly limited at this intimate, highly interactive event, so register now to ensure your place at the table at the best price! Early registration rates are available through September 3.